Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Mothers Day, 2018



It's my last mother's day as a mama of one. Next year I will be a mama of three! Going from one to three kids. What the hell kind of craziness is that?

Brian got me some flowers and chocolate, and ordered me a Shutterfly collage with the Mommy and Me pics from my last post. I can't wait to get it!



I also got to spend Mother's Day with my mom. She flew in on Friday and I was so glad to have spent it with her. It's been years since I did because of distance. But she's here to help us with the twins so it was perfect timing.



Look at Lachlan's sweet face in the group pic. He's so funny. I'm always trying to get him to pose or at least smile for pics, but he has his own agenda so I didn't ask him to come over. So of course, he just came over on his own and stood there like, okay take the picture! He's so cute.
(almost 34 weeks pregnant with twins in these pics)

2 comments

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall