Saturday, February 4, 2017

My baby themed Etsy shop, Wooldebeest, is open!



Opening my Etsy shop has been something I've been wanting to get back into for a while now, it just took a little longer to get myself organized than I was hoping. Plus, I was agonizing over a name or weeks. But as of last Sunday, I listed my first bunch items so it's official! Wooldebeest is open. I'm mainly focusing on super cute baby things like hats, diaper cover sets, booties, mommy/daddy & me hats, and toys, but I'm always open to taking custom orders for anything non-baby related.



More things will be added over time, and most things will be made-to-order. I'm really excited to be back on Etsy.



You can find my shop's Facebook page here and my shop's Instagram here if you'd like to follow!



2 comments

  1. SO CUTE! I'll certainly be keeping your shop in mind if anyone I know has a baby! Also, love the name. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall