Thursday, December 29, 2016

My year in a mini infographic: 2016 in review (and goals for 2017)



Goals for 2017:
  1. Get serious about selling my crochet and knitting online 
  2. Donate to pro-women, LGBTQ, and anti-bigotry organizations in Trump's name 
  3. Run on the treadmill, or on the trails. Just get back in shape 
  4. Road trip to Arizona 
  5. Visit family in NY, maybe another beach (or lake?) vacation 
  6. Continue to FaceTime once a week with my parents 
  7. Read more / attempt to read The Dark Tower series 
  8. Fix up our backyard, maybe get a new patio laid down 
  9. Stop biting my nails, again 
  10. Yarn Along the Rockies 
  11. More play dates, more MyGym for Lachlan

2 comments

  1. Love the infographic - 2016 all neatly wrapped up in a box :) Nice job. Sounds like a good year overall, yes?

    I like your goals for 2017, too. I think you could totally sell your knitting/crocheting online. :) Just get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i'm hoping to start selling soon. i keep changing my mind on the shop name ;)

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall