Monday, March 7, 2016

Exploring Colorado: Revisiting Highlands Point



Last weekend was beautiful so we wanted to be outside in it. We visited Highlands Point during a freakishly warm winter weekend around this time last year, and the incline to the top, though gradual but long, still kills me to walk up. I'm all hacking and coughing once I reached the top. I'm pretty sure I have some sort of undiagnosed asthma lol but the view is beautiful.



I took this picture of Denver walking back down, and I can't help but think of that scene in Charlie and the Chocolate factory (the original version, at least) when they are in the glass elevator looking down at the town and all the rooftops.



1 comment

  1. Such gorgeous views. Lachlan looks so cute all snuggled in! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall