Friday, October 2, 2015

Bookmark Dump: Apple pie bites, crochet eyes, and dickhead brides


Totally forgot to click schedule post when I made this post. Pregnancy brain is real. I seriously even forgot my phone number at one point.

This is a great post on how to size crochet hats!
I always feared making the wrong size until now.

The Chew had this super easy recipe for apple pie bites



I know we've all been there, but srsly?
Look at these dicks: Bride sends $75 bill to guest who didn't show.
I wonder, is she's still expecting a gift now? lol


3 comments

  1. Love the chocolate chip truffles - I'm going to have to make these this weekend!!! And, I watched the crochet eyes video - VERY informational. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought that sweatshirt! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that sweater! Fall has officially hit Wisconsin..

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall