Thursday, February 19, 2015

Dead Computer

Hey guys. So my laptop took an official shit last night. The screen seems to be in the process of losing its connection to the rest of the laptop so it's all fuzzy and shaky and I can't do a thing on it anymore. Any posts that show after today have been pre-scheduled. Otherwise, it's going to be dead around here for a while before I get a new laptop. Brian has an Apple which I'm using now to write this post, but I don't know the first thing about using one or all the buttons and commands. It's utterly frustrating. I don't even know how to refresh a page on here and it's not easy blogging from my tablet. I suppose this is what our parents and grandparents feel like when using a computer haha! That's pretty funny.

Anyway, I'll still be on instagram and whatnot. Talk to you soon.

2 comments

  1. My Macbook just quit on me last week too...
    May they both rest in computer heaven together :(

    I hope you get things worked out soon!

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall