Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Let's make a Snood for October's crochet along!



I've been wanting to make a snood since last winter and I think it would make a great Christmas gift...or if I end up liking it a lot I'll be keeping it for myself. Plus, I love how it looks like it was knit but it's crochet being sneaky!

Pattern:
The free pattern, created by Oombawka Designs, can be found right here on Ravelry. The pattern includes sizing information for small to extra large snoods.

Helpful videos:
You will need to know how to do the waistcoat stitch. You can see a tutorial on how to do it here. It's easy!

Time frame:
Let's link up October 29th

4 comments

  1. How fun! Looking forward to it. Great project pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on the title of this post, I first thought you were going to be making this kind of snood --> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Crochet-Snood-Hairnet-hair-net-fishnet-Pattern-/390030167834

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished my project for this crochet along and I love it! I will definitely be making up a few more of these for the winter.

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall