Monday, September 30, 2013

Round ripple baby blanket - Let's link up!



I'm embarrassed to admit it, but this is the first blanket I've ever actually finished! Usually I'm over ambitious at first and I go along with wanting to make a huge blanket, but then I get sick and tired of it and never finish it. But a baby blanket is just big enough to keep my interest so I was able to complete it.


I love the way it came out too especially since Joann's had zero yarn color choice to pick from on the day I went. I got 4 giant pound of love skeins in the 3 colors you see in this blanket plus a soft green which will be made into a blanket of it's own.



Even though there is no baby to wrap in this blanket, it's living in our living room on the back of the love seat. It's big enough to cover my legs.




Let's link up!


[inlinkz_linkup id=310930]

4 comments

  1. Very pretty! I usually keep a big project on my hook and then have a couple of smaller ones because I have such a short attention span.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you used.... and that you didn't use white as the thin line colour, it makes it look so unique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours came out looking great! I like the different color for the smaller rounds, instead of the white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blanket, I failed this month too. I just haven't had time for long projects these past few months :(

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall