Friday, October 4, 2013

Bookmark Dump: Vader bath rugs, majestic pugs, and e-meth!

Since I forgot last week's dump, this week's will be double the fun! I'm feeling so good lately from running - I could totally put, like, 20 exclamations points after that to express how I really feel but I will refrain.  I lost 3 pounds, I am off my meds as of tomorrow morning and I can't believe I don't have my headaches back ... yet. I never thought that would happen but here we are. I'm also happy to have gone to the dentist earlier this week and I have 0 cavities. That never happens either! Also, the weather has been really warm and un-fall like. These days are numbered but I'm enjoying it.

What's your bag holding style? I'm thumb-to-pit.

25 pieces of evidence that punk is dead. This makes me feel first sad, then second old.


Attention bookworms: 5 ways to find your next book. I love things like this.

This in an interesting account at how Americans look to an International student.
The weirdest things about America.


I LOVE this SNL skit about e-meth (AHEM! Breaking Bad fans will love this).

Another funny video :: Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis: Justin Bieber
Even though I'm not a Belieber, I like when celebrities can poke fun at themselves.

4 comments

  1. I LOVE that Vader Bathmat... too bad it wouldn't match the purple floral shower curtain haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED the eMeth skit! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm usually a thumb-to-pit but sometimes I'll go hands-free if I'm in a hurry or don't really care what's in my bag.

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall