Friday, August 30, 2013

Bookmark Dump: Yarn bombing, pencil cases, and awesome vans


This weekend we are having our housewarming-but-not-really-because-we-don't-want-people-to-bring-gifts BBQ party and I'm afraid it's going to rain! It looks like it's going to be mainly our families coming because work buds and friends seem to have other stuff to do. I'm a little bummed about that but I'm still happy to get to see those who are coming. To prepare for the party, I weed wacked the backyard while Brian mowed and I strained my arms so bad I can hardly type this right now (I'm putting this post together Thursday night). I'm afraid if they still hurt in the morning I might have to call in sick because how will I be able to work? But, oh! That would extend my already 5 day weekend to 6 so hmm, ideas are starting to develop. We already got Monday off for Labor Day so I requested Tuesday and Wednesday off earlier this month so we could have a nice break from work. And let me tell you, it is MUCH needed. Enjoy your weekend!

I love this idea! I'd love to participate if I can find a good spot to yarn bomb:
Sheepish bloom drop plans and ideas.

50 Things to Blog About. I will definitely be using this list to help spark some post inspiration.

Librophile looks cool! Browse, listen and download audiobooks.

Here's a great list of clip art resources for bloggers.

I have a thing for pencil cases so I went a little crazy/happy when I found this: 16 DIY pencil case tutorials.

I love the way this granny square looks as much as I love the way she drew a little boarder around her crochet tutorial: Crochet puff stitch square.

Nova spotted quite possibly the coolest van ever.
I am so proud to have gotten my sister into Breaking Bad. She Netflix binge-watched
all the seasons up until now in something like 2 weeks.
I DON'T WANT IT TO END! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!?!? OMG!!!

2 comments

  1. Great bookmark dump this week! I especially love the clipart and pencil case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's me!! :) I am super excited to find out what's going to happen. I have my predictions...we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall