Monday, September 2, 2013

Let's make a ripple baby blanket for September's crochet along!




I gave myself a head start on this but I thought it would make a great project for September. It doesn't have to be a baby blanket, you can make it any size you'd like. But I know myself and if I try to make it too big, I'll loose interest and won't finish it. So a baby blanket it is!

Pattern:
Free on RavelryThere's some really great color choice inspiration by other Ravelry users who have made theirs already.

Time frame:
Let's link up September 30th

Share:

Habitual Homebody Crochet Along

3 comments

  1. oh my! This is adorable! I'm a sucker for anything rainbow striped...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessah! I am so making this. I have never done those shell stitches before so it might be interesting/a giant mess, but I'll give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha it was a bit tricky in the beginning there, but after that it's easy as pie :)

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall