Sunday, June 16, 2013

June Photo-a-Day Week 2



I had the worst sleep last night. Everything that's been bothering me for the last few weeks made an appearance at least once in my thoughts, including not being able to give my niece her first Barbie for her birthday because her other aunt and uncle already did. I don't know why that bothers me so much but it really does. Also, because of how damn long its taking for us to move into our house, our mortgage rate went up before we got to lock it in at the low rate it's been sitting at all these weeks. Shit like that always happens. God forbid we actually get a chance to actually save money somewhere in this whole process. I'm still in that overslept, foggy brain haze so I'm gonna go before I say anything else.

1 comment

  1. Hell ya Game of Thrones! What did you think of the finale?

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall