Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Unique Kind of Subscription Box: My Ireland Box



Being a huge lover of subscription boxes, I was so excited to get to try My Ireland Box! All items that come in their boxes are curated Irish handmade craft products. Talk about a box of awesome goodies!

Subscriptions are available in 1, 3, 6, or 12 month options and you're able to send gift subscriptions too. If you ever are not sure what to give someone for their birthday, I think a gift subscription would be an awesome idea. I know I'd love it.



Here's what I got in June's box:
A natural twine bounded notebook made with recycled paper...




A deliciously scented Irish soap. I smelled it before I even opened the box! It's very moisturizing and smells amazing.


A Bog Oak pen and handmade cards. It's hard to see in the picture, but I love the natural wood grain texture on the pen!



The quality of the items in this box are well worth it for the cost. Pricing starts at $40 (or €30) and you can save money by joining with the 6 or 12 month subscriptions. My Ireland Box ships to the US, UK, and EU. I am extremely happy with this subscription box! It's definitely amongst one of my favorites.

For more information, be sure to visit the My Ireland Box website. Look at their previous boxes for an idea of what you can expect! You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you to My Ireland Box for sending me this box to review.
All opinions are 100% mine.

9 comments

  1. OMG! I need one of these! I am going to subscribe!! This is soooo neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! There are so many awesome handmade things in Ireland - a lot of times in the US I have to actually TRY to find something not made in China/Indonesia/Bangladesh, but in Ireland all of my gifts were 100% made in Ireland. Pretty neat-o.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is very cool. My husband is Irish, and I think that he would like it, too. What a fun gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Alycia
    Thank you for your kind comments about our June MyIrelandBox! We too absolutely love the bog oak pen made in Donegal. The herd of Irish cows notebook was also one of our customer's favourites! The summer hedgerow has inspired our July box and we can't wait to surprise our customers with the gorgeous Irish made gifts we have chosen.
    We continue to love and read your wonderful blog!
    All the best from Ireland
    Katharine & The MyIrelandBox Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! It was my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool sub box! I'm a little bit Irish, as far as I know, so I'm very drawn to the lovely products inside. Thank you for sharing, Alycia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very cool! I love the pen and the soap even looks like it smells delicious! Only thing is that $40 seems a bit steep for what you got, three cards, a pen, soap and a notepad. Did you feel like that?

    Allie @ callmesassafras.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel for the quality of the items, since they are handmade, that the price was a pretty good deal. The value of all the items in the box is about $50.

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall