Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Crocheters, would anyone like to host July's crochet along?



Update: I've received a few offers to host so it looks like there will be a July crochet along! Thanks for offering and stay tuned for the next project :)

I know this may be a bit last minute, but would anyone be interested in hosting July's crochet along? I'm not sure I'll be able to commit to it next month with all the unpacking we'll be doing. July is going to be a busy month for us.

Here's what you'd have to do:
-Pick a free crochet project no later than July 1st (that's why I say it's a bit last minute because sometimes it takes me a while to find a good one). I usually search Ravelry or Pinerest for something fun, fairly easy, and preferably not something that we've already made before.

-Post it on your blog on July 1st with a link to the pattern (make sure it's free to the public), materials needed, and a link up date. Basically, use the same set up I do like in this post.

-At the end of the month, say the 30th or 31st, create another blog post with some pics of your finished project and the link up tool (InLinkz is free) to have everyone link up in.

-And on top of all this, it would be awesome if you'd be willing to make the project yourself too. It's more fun that way!

If you feel up for the challenge please contact me either via email or in the comments. If not, no big deal. You can expect a new project again in August!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall