Friday, May 17, 2013

Bookmark Dump: Shower curtains, car garbages, and sand bowls


I've become obsessed with choosing a theme for our bathroom. Every time I think I found the shower curtain that will work, I find another one I like better (and my At Home Pinterest board shows that lol). But it wasn't until last night when I found the shower curtain below on Amazon and I was sold. I still want to do a similar theme as the bathroom above, with the two tone walls, white furniture and that long shelf.

I need and want to get this cute car garbage made by MyBeautifulGirl! 


Next time you go to the beach, bring home some sand and make one of these sand bowls.

14 foods you should never eat. Interesting and scary. Especially about the strawberries. Ick.

Stolen keys, ID, and phone? Pssh I got this. Good to know! I often think about this.

I like Katie's post on being happy with a quiet life.

7 comments

  1. Whoa the 14 foods you should never eat - that's definitely an eye opener! Thanks for the giggle about humans/animals crossing the street :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, that shower curtain is amazing!!! I also love the sand bowl. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That sand bowl is amazing!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol - those animal crossing the street things were hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just laughed out loud at the road crossings! That's great...love the shower curtain as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. [...] Suzy Thanks Alycia Thanks Danielle Thanks Kellie Thanks Elle Thanks Kellie Thanks Sarah Von Thanks Rookie Thanks [...]

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall