Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What's On My Hook: Granny pillow is complete!


You should have seen me running around the house so excited to have finished this pillow. It's not like it was that hard or anything. It's just that anytime I finish a project I get ridiculously excited. I couldn't have made those outer scallops work out if I tried...so I didn't.  And I love it. I'm going to make a matching ripple stitch pillow to share next week.

And Monty there, he's just sort of impressed since he knows he can't lay on it.

14 comments

  1. Beautiful pillow, I too get really excited with a finished project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You can't see it, but I'm running around my house with excitement too! It looks so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of those moments where you need fifty people following you around the house applauding. *applause*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out really cute! I'm planning on making some pillows this summer for our couch & bed just like this. Very nicely done & I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It's so pretty!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! I love the colors you chose, great for spring time. Monty looks cute as ever as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the scallops on the edge, it looks lovely. Very tempted to get making one of these now! Is the back identical? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the little lace edge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the colors. I always get crazy ass excited when I finish a project too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. […] matching ripple stitch pillow to go with the granny square one I made last week. I didn’t use a pattern again, just went with whatever I felt like. But if you’d like a […]

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall