Friday, April 5, 2013

Bookmark Dump: Zombie evolution, chicken sweaters, and garden markers


This diagram of zombie evolution blows my mind! I love it!
If anyone knows the source please tell me. I found it unlinked on Pinterest.

Look at this adorable lemon slice coin purse on A Creative Cookie!

I bet you've never seen this before: Chicken sweaters made by bagsandmorebypam.

Eleven26 has so many fun vintage home decor items. Check out the huge kitchen section!


I'm loving Melissa's DIY garden markers! So simple and cute
and makes me excited for spring.

I can really relate to this post on Apartment Therapy: Examining adult friendships.

2 comments

  1. I need that cactus vase? Glass? I must go FIND OUT!!!

    Also: chicken sweaters, eeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe it's a super cute shot glass!

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall