Tuesday, April 30, 2013

More of Myla the Pomeranian Pup!

Myla (and my sister too) came to visit this weekend and the dogs finally all got to meet! I knew it would be a little crazy at first with the sniffing and loud barking, from Monty especially, but they all got along great. Mabel ended up playing with her the most while Monty sat off to the side, relieved of his duties and did some policing when he needed to. I can't get enough of her little snout in profile. I died every time she bunny hopped/ran along side Mable trying to keep up with her. Here's some of the best shots.











And here she is indignantly barking while wearing Mable's baby sweater!
I can't believe Mable was that small once.

5 comments

  1. I just deafened half the street with my squealing. HOW PRECIOUSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I'm awful. I stare out of the bedroom window and out into the field behind my house - it's puppy season, so I'm squealing constantly.
    Dogs are just the best creatures in the world - believe it or not, rats come in second place. They're quite dog-like, actually!
    I love the picture of Myla where Mabel is carrying that toy. I love how puppies don't realise they have knees! But all three of them together, sitting to attention - wonderful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee!!! They're all so cute!! I love dogs, they're such precious little creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing cuter than seeing dogs meet for the first time. These pictures made my day. For real.

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall