Monday, April 29, 2013

Crochet Cacti Link Up


April's crochet along project was to make these cute crochet cacti, free pattern from Gleeful Things. I didn't add eyes since I was going for a more realistic approach, but I love them! I'd like to make a few more and line them up on a windowsill somewhere in our house. And much to my surprise, I found I had the little pots left over from a few years ago when I was selling my felt cactus pincushions on Etsy. I'm really excited to see everyone else's!



Please grab a button to spread the word and join us for May's project to be revealed on May 1st!
Habitual Homebody Crochet Along

8 comments

  1. They are so cute!!! Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to participate this month..... hopefully we can join back in next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute, I have seen them on the internet before...I haven't made them myself yet, although I think my real cacti would get jealous he he :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's ok! i'll be posting the next project on may 1st :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh I'm going to die, these are so cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get around to doing this months even though I used it as an excuse to buy my first glue gun.... and I finally had a reason to use a tiny pot I found last year. ...one day! Looking forward to next months!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's ok! glue guns are a crucial crafting tool :)

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall