Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May's Crochet Along: Flowerpot cozy



Since it's officially spring, and finally feeling more like it, I thought it would be fun to spruce up our indoor plant collections with this colorful flowerpot cozy! There really aren't any set instructions since everyone's pots will be different sizes, so the main thing you want to do is make your base chain long enough to wrap around the bottom of your pot. Then increase evenly every other row.

Pattern:
Flowerpot cover pattern on Hopscotch Lane

Materials:
Yarn of your choice
Hook of your choice
Flowerpot of your choice
Darning needle to weave in ends

Time frame:
We will be linking up on or around May 30th

Please grab a button to spread the word!
Habitual Homebody Crochet Along

6 comments

  1. Excited for this one. I've been so busy lately I haven't been able to join any of the other months but I am totally doing this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is adorable, and I think my basil plant needs a little cozy! I'll be joining in for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to make a cosy for some of my plant pots, bring them a little bit of colour and it would be great for my stash busting goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] We are making these flowerpot cozies for May’s crochet along. Would you like to join us? [...]

    ReplyDelete
  5. […] loved this month’s project! The pattern is from Hopscotch Lane and was pretty much a make-it-up-as-you-go kinda pattern. I […]

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall