Friday, April 26, 2013

Bookmark Dump: House and DIY pretties. Oh, and funny dogs.

It felt so good to spill my guts yesterday. I want to do that more often but I go back and forth with thinking that maybe I'm being too open or TMI? But then I tell myself that no matter how open I am, I stand by the fact that the things I talk about here, are things that I wouldn't mind my own Grandma reading about so I'd like to continue. We are quite a liberal family anyways where the words fuck, dick and balls flies around without a second thought. So I suppose the Grandma test isn't really a great way to measure my TMI-ness against anyways. Anywhoooo...

Enjoy this weeks favorite internet finds!

These are such beautiful vector flowers! I don't want to have to make an account to buy
them though. Too lazy.

It's been a while since I've seen the inside of our new home but I think there is a mantle
to put painted bottles like these on.

I can never get enough of anything cactus or succulent related.
This print by Melinda Boyce makes me happy.

Make your own felt Chewy!!

2 comments

  1. I love the flowers, and the painted bottles! And that cactus print is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh those are cool illustrated flowers! I never have the patience to design things like that. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall