Monday, January 9, 2017

This (last) week


Ops, forgot to hit publish on Sunday. I already had this all written up and I don't want to trash it, so here it is a day and a half late...

Last week my dumpling kitty made the front page on Ravelry! I had no idea until mamalarsen88 gave me a heads up about it on Instagram. I just had to scroll down and I would've seen it though.

Monday I started the Fit Girls Guide 28 day jumpstart program. I'm hoping to lose some weight and start eating better but I strained my thighs while running on the treadmill on the very first day so I couldn't do the leg exercise on the second day. Off to a great start! And I'm not really loving the meals that are so heavy on the veggies. I know that's the point, to eat healthier, but I need meat in my meals or I don't feel full so I might go rogue and do some 400 calorie meals on my own but keep up with the workouts. It's a flexible program though with a very supportive Instagram community. But damn, it didn't take me long to realize how emotionally attached to food I am.

Wednesday Lachlan had gym class, the first one in two weeks so I was happy to get out of the house and let him go crazy.

Thursday it snowed and was freezing outside so we stayed in, played and ate. Rather, he ate, I kind of starved because of my "non-diet." I'm not really starving but it sure feels like it. Meh.

Rest of the week was uneventful and we stayed in. I started reading The Couple Next Door but it's giving me anxiety because it involves a baby kidnapping and that's the last thing I want in my head before I go to bed, but I'm going to give it some more time to see if it will let up on the act of the kidnapping and finally get to solving the crime.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall