Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Lachlan meets The Twins



Two of my best friends from my high school ballet days came to meet Lachlan and explore Colorado earlier this month. We went to different high schools but met in our dance studio. Erin (blonde hair) was in my ballet classes, and Kristin was in tap. It's been years since I saw either of them which is entirely way too long. But what's amazing is it didn't feel like any time passed since we saw each other last. And I have to say, it felt really amazing to see them holding my kid. My childhood friends were holding my kid! They were there when Brian and I started dating 16 years ago, they were there on our college breaks, they were in our wedding, and now they are holding my kid. I still can't believe it!

Erin and Kristin are twins. They told me the story of how their mom had no idea they were twins when she was pregnant, the doctors just thought they were one big boy until they were being born! Can you imagine the shock? What a huge surprise!

Anyway, here's some pics from their visit



Kristin knit this pig for my baby shower





I really miss them.

1 comment

  1. <3 Such an amazing trip! I'm totally in love with that little boy. Missing you guys, too!

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall