Wednesday, April 20, 2016

What's on my hook: Dumpling Kitty



It's been so long since I crocheted something. My last two projects were knit so it felt good to get back to something that comes more easily to me and that I'm not scared of messing up on. Because knitting is still so new to me, I don't know how to fix errors, so I'm always nervous in the back of my mind. But with crochet, if I mess up or my hook falls out, it's no big deal.



We were snowed in on Saturday so while Brian watched Lachlan, I made this little Dumpling Kitty. He was the perfect snow day project. He's so cute! I put a flat rock in the bottom so he wouldn't tip over so easily.

Then the next day, it was STILL snowing, so I made another cat.



Pattern: Dumpling Kitty
Hook: 3.25 mm
Yarn: Wool of the Andes

6 comments

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall