Saturday, November 28, 2015

Welcome Lachlan Graham!



Hello! Just popping in to officially announce the arrival of Lachlan Graham!
He was born 11/15/15 at 12:10 pm weighing 7 lb 7 oz and 21 inches long.

I was waiting to get our newborn pics back before posting this, which was one of the main reasons for the delay in announcing.

I'll be back eventually, and with more pics. But for now, I'm mainly on Instagram. I'm always watching and keeping up with social media since I'm up all day and night pumping every 3 hours.

Thanks to everyone who's commented on Instagram! You guys are the best.

17 comments

  1. Well I'm going to have to head over to IG to find more adorable baby pictures! He's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is beautiful!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO happy for you! :) He is gorgeous. Sending lots of love to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new little one!

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall