Monday, October 5, 2015

Mabel's 4!

Happy birthday to my baby girl!

This little chunk of cute and crazy is 4 today. I seriously love her guts.

Some of the cute things she does that I love:
  • When I'm in the shower, she lays on the mat in front until I'm done

  • When I get out she waits for me to pick her up so I can kiss her in front of the mirror

  • If I'm crying, she sits next to/on me

  • She's an expert frisbee catcher. Even if you think she'll miss, she gets it.

  • It's such a bad behavior, but she'll tap my leg once while I'm eating breakfast to get a bite

  • When she has a ball in her mouth, she makes a muffley Wooooooooooo

  • She lets me smother her in forced snuggles while laying on her back

  • She isn't leash reactive like her brother so we can still take her places with us

  • If I put my hand out, she will walk over and push her head into my palm

  • When she's sleepy at night, her lips and chin turn rosey pink

  • When she's feeling tired or lovey, she squints and blinks her eyes really fast

  • If she's sitting next to me while I'm crocheting, she doesn't care if the yarn gets all over her

Look how tiny she was when we first got her!!! 
 
 




7 comments

  1. Aw, happy birthday Mabel! I remember reading about when you first brought her home. Aaaaand that makes me realize I've been reading your blog for a long, long time! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mabel!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yes that is a long time! certainly doesn't feel like it tho. time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, look at your little babe! So cute! Happy birthday Mabel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, happy birthday Mabel! She was so teeny tiny as a puppy!! And so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall