Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Feeling Nostalgic for 90s School Supplies

1. Scented Pens | 2. Pencil grips | 3. Colored cap erasers | 4. Plain Jansport backpacks, with band patches or whiteout writing | 5. Multicolored push up pens | 6. Mead Five Star notebooks with that hard plastic cover | 7. Mr. Sketch scented markers | 8. Trapper Keeper | 9. Shaped erasers | 10. Erasable pens | 11. Math blocks | 12. Calculators for when you forgot your own | 13. Hard pencil cases | 14. Yikes pencils
Source: Ranker.com

To me, September means back to school, though in Colorado where I live now, it started August 12th. Yuck. But I always loved when my mom would take me school shopping before each school year for fresh new supplies. And now that I'm having a kid, even though there's still years to go, I know I'll love buying school supplies for him too....though I'm sure those school supply lists have gotten much longer and more expensive over the years.

2 comments

  1. School Supplies are the best! I loved those Mr. Sketch scented markers as a kid, although you had to be careful not to color your nose while sniffing them :P

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall