Friday, July 17, 2015

Bookmark Dump: Naked with Star Wars, one-pot pasta, and adult coloringbooks


This was another hard week for me anxiety wise. I didn't go to work Wednesday after having 3 hours of sleep and Friday's schedule was canceled so I had the week off. Next week is my last week at work and I'm so so happy about that! I've been in serious nesting mode and have been tackling projects around the house I've been wanting done for a while now like getting a new comforter set and lamps in our bedroom. The comforter was much needed after using an old down comforter that had hardly any down in places it needed to be. It's so frustrating how that happens! Hopefully we can get our room painted too. It's the last room in the house that hasn't been painted and nothing matches. It drives me nutty. Anyway...

Seriously... what's sexier than a hot, funny, and confident woman naked in bed with R2D2 and C3P0?
Amy Schumer poses naked with R2-D2 and C3P0

I made this for dinner 2 nights ago and it's quick and delicious!
One-pot tomato basil pasta

I was in Target looking for one myself just the other day lol
Why adults are buying coloring books for themselves

This yarn subscription looks tasty! Too bad it only has knitting patterns tho...
Yarn Crush

A perfect summer time snack
Watermelon and kiwi pops

This is too pretty! And her blog is really cute and crafty.
Tasseled crochet neckerchief pattern


Did you know that Louise Brown is the first IVF baby? Born in 1978.

2 comments

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall