Friday, April 3, 2015

Bookmark Dump: Gifts from crows, Outlander inspiration, Artoo in loooove


Sorry for not posting a dump last Friday. Sometimes I just don't have anything worth sharing.
This week I do! Yay!



Stop acting like infertile couples have a moral obligation to adopt.
People who have no trouble conceiving are just as capable of adopting, and yet, I’ve never heard of someone announcing their pregnancy and being told they should have just adopted instead. Still the judgment remains- that by choosing to pursue a pregnancy over adoption I am committing a crime against mankind, that I should be willing and happy to take a baby, any baby, if I can’t easily have one on my own.OMG yes.



R2-D2 meets the love of his life in this adorable short film.

1 comment

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall