Sunday, February 1, 2015

Weekly Snaps (and inconsequential chatter)


1. Porch napping
2. Next project on deck
3. One line a day journal
4. Petunia the dragon

This week Brian's brother and friend flew in to go snowboarding. They went for a few days later in the week and when they came back we cooked dinner for everyone. I didn't go because I can't snowboard but I enjoyed the time at home to crochet. I also had to work. On the 29th I started my shots for this next round of baby-making. So far I'm not having any side effects. I'm taking such a tiny dose. But on the 18th is when the monster shots start. Ughhhhhhhhh.

And also, it's Superbowl Sunday. I really don't give a poop but I'm looking forward to going to our friend's place to watch it. I made crock pot chili and caramel brownies. The Pinterest recipe I found didn't end up being the one I used. I just bought a box from the store like a normal person.

I can't wait to share my latest crochet projects with you in the coming weeks. I didn't realize just how much I crocheted this month until I did my monthly crochet round-up post on Instagram. Usually I'm lucky if I get two things done but I had about 9 things which is a lot for me. But then I see other crocheters on Instagram do their round-ups with like 30 things and mine looks like peanuts. Comparison is the thief of joy.

5 comments

  1. This is such a great time to begin the "one line a day" book for you! Imagine how your life will transform over the next five years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted a parent to get their baby a My Life Story book. Seriously how cool would it be to have that book from the time you were a tiny baby until you're an old man/woman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that little dragon!! So adorable. I have a different one, but I love my line-a-day journal. I'm already curious about how my answers will differ next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I'd love to keep up with something like that for my kid. I know I woulda loved to have something like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I am curious to see how things turn out too :)

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall