Friday, February 13, 2015

Bookmark Dump: Yummy snacks, learn to knit, and The Price is Right

Apparently all I can think about this week is food (specifically sweets involving berries), which is reflected in the majority of this week's dump. Oh, and happy Friday the 13th! I'm not a true believer in superstitions, but there is something uncomfortable about the date to me regardless. It's just ingrained in my brain to fear this date for whatever reason. Perhaps it's because of this song from Alice in Wonderland (not the cartoon but a real human version from the 90s on the Disney channel. I used to watch it before I got on the bus for school lol), remember this show? God it's so cheesy. Hoping everyone has a safe and easy day!


These are hands down THE cutest cookies I have ever seen.
Strawberry Cookie Gift for Valentine's day.

Heidi from Hands Occupied has started a series of amazing knitting video tutorials called Knewbies!
I love the intro music she uses too.

This crock pot corn chowder recipe is on my to-make list.

All About Ami has done it again, creating another amazingly cute and free crochet pattern.
Chinese New Year Sheep/Lamp.

Mini raspberry bundt cakes with cream cheese glaze recipe.
Ahhh! These look just like those Nothing Bundt Cakes bundt cakes hehe

I love this bedding. The colors are so pretty!



 Killswitch Engage guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz wins everything on The Price is Right!

1 comment

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall