Monday, January 26, 2015

Things that crack me up



I'm going to release my inner teenage boy for a second and list the ridiculously immature things that make me laugh...

  • Funny names that sound like a short sentence fragment like Mia Loser or Seymore Bush.

  • When someone trips (and they don't get hurt).

  • Any kind of joke about farts, poop, or penises.

  • Learning funny sex terms like ski poling, rusty trombone, or after dinner spinner.

  • When wood in the fireplace makes a sudden loud pop.

  • When an old car's exhaust system makes a sudden loud bang.

  • Ridiculous YouTube videos like Double Rainbow guy or My Son Is Gay guy
    (including the Adam Sandler video, Secret, from above).

  • Large people on those really little tiny motorcycles.

  • When someone can kick really high when you totally didn't think they could.

2 comments

  1. I too have the sense of humor of a teenage boy. For my 46th birthday, a work colleague bought me a Minion fart gun and I love it. Add to the list people getting knocked over, headbutted, or spat on by animals :) When I need cheering up, Jackass makes me laugh every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading that back and seeing that I'm 46 made me feel really old! 46 is the new 29 I say :)

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall