Monday, January 19, 2015

Around Here



Reading:
Outlander! I'm only 3 chapters in and I am so excited to have found a book that will keep me wanting more.

Listening to:
I found a new podcast! Invisibilia "explores the intangible forces that shape human behavior - ideas, beliefs, assumptions and emotions. It's co-hosted by NPR's Lulu Miller and Alix Spiegel, who helped create Radiolab and This American Life." So far there's 3 episodes and they're awesome.

Watching:
The 100 is pretty good. It's kind of silly how everyone's name is a name that's on the top 10 baby names of 2014 though lol: Finn, Abby, Octavia, Jasper, Bellamy, Raven. But it's pretty entertaining. I also just finished Wentworth and am caught up on Reign.

Working on:
I'm working on conquering my fear of needles. Yesterday, just for practice, I had Brian stick me with the huge butt shot needle that I'll be getting for 10 weeks if our transfer works. There wasn't even any medication in it, I just wanted him to do it so I could stop freaking out about it already. Am I a sadist or what?
Also, I'm working on finding some more crochet projects to keep me busy.

Feeling:
Physically, I've been having annoying headaches (some that progress to migraines) lately. I blame my hormones. Emotionally, I'm feeling pretty excited and more and positive by the day about our embryo transfer.

Happy about:
American Idol auditions. I know, I know...
And my next Stitch Fix is due to arrive next month.

Planning:
On getting pregnant.

Grateful for:
60 degree days in between the bitter 4 degree snow storms,

3 comments

  1. Outlander is fabulous! I'm re-reading the series for the billionth time and enjoying just as much as the first time around! And I'm totally with you on the Idol auditions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Highland Series is by far my favorite book series ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of people have been saying that! i'm excited to read more.

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall