Friday, October 11, 2013

Bookmark Dump: Funny guinea pigs, non-princess Halloween costumes, andstreet justice!! Hell yea.


This week was a pretty slow and gloomy one. The weather was rainy and it gets dark so much sooner now. I just want to hibernate. Also, I find it amusing that our own outdoor Halloween decoration continues to scare the crap out of me every time I see it. It looks like some creeper is standing on our front lawn under the tree watching me. But it's just a hanging skeleton in a black cloak. It's pretty kickass though.

Stuff my guinea pig does. What a funny little guy!

I love how rustic and pretty this burlap table runner is (from Hot Cocoa Design).


God, the justice in this is fucking awesome!!! Oh, you're holding the train for a friend?

4 comments

  1. Hi there! I just found your blog through My Life as a Teacup and I'm loving everything I'm reading so far. Can't wait to read more.
    Take care
    Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellie! Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH! That photoshoot?! SO ADORABLE!! And creative. I hope I can become a mom like that, not just settling for status quo.

    Also totally crushing on the burlap table runner!!

    Stopping by your blog today via your button/sponsorship on Elah Tree! Happy Wednesday, friend!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall