Friday, August 9, 2013

Bookmark Dump: Crafts to do, Internet tricks, and a huge list ofcrochet blogs



This week went by pretty fast. My sister moved in her new apartment here on Tuesday. And our parents are coming up this weekend for a visit. Other than that, nothing much has been going on. I wish I had more to say besides enjoy your weekend!

I am loving this craft blog, Crafty Pod. I really want to make the stitch marker case and table runner.

15 awesome, useful internet tricks. Some you probably already know.

Stephanie from All About Ami put together a huge list of crochet blogs and I am so happy she included me!

3 comments

  1. Hey, thank you so much for the nice shout-out about my blog! If you make some PC projects, I want to see pictures, OK? Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute table runner and case. I'll have to try those! Off to check the list of blogs now :)

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall