Friday, July 26, 2013

Bookmark Dump: Dog saves kitten, chalkboard mason jars, and a piñata pug


The weekend starts tomorrow so that means more painting! I'm hoping to get our dresser done and maybe do some weeding in the garden since the heat wave finally ended. It looks like a hot mess. Also, I gotta work a few hours Saturday. Boo to that but I could always use the extra mula.




These are such cute little flowerpots. I'd like to line them up on a windowsill.

How to win my heart: Put a cute pug in a cute costume. DIY piñata dog costume.

3 comments

  1. Gosh! I've been doing everything wrong :/ very helpful hints. I wonder if cutting the cherry tomatoes between the plastic lids work? ...that piñata costume is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how cute is that puppy saving the kitten! Aww...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the dog adopting the kitten story.

    PD

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall