Saturday, June 8, 2013

June Photo A Day Challenge (with Fat Mum Slim)

This is my first time participating in Fat Mum Slim's photo-a-day challenge for June.
I'm enjoying it so far. Are you participating?



Here's how to play, as taken from Fat Mum Slim's blog:

♥ Check out the June photo a day list.
♥ Each day look at the daily prompt and take a photo according to whatever the prompt is.
For example for day 1 the prompt is ‘B is for..’ so share anything you see that starts with the letter B.
It’s a great opportunity to get creative. Be inspired by a little creativity and see what you come up with.
♥ Once you’ve taken the photo it’s time to share it. There are loads of places you can share it.
See below for more details.
♥ Check out other people’s photos. You can browse through them on her Facebook page, in the FMS Photo A Day Facebook group. Or on Instagram or Twitter just search for the #FMSphotoaday hashtag to see them all.

3 comments

  1. I keep meaning to take part and completely forgetting!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing these a lot lately, and I'm kinda digging them. Gets me to be a least a bit more observant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so true! i like how it makes me observant too!

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall