Friday, June 21, 2013

Bookmark Dump: owl lamps, Star Wars in my tea, and hairy legs


I bought this owl lamp in the hopes of putting it in a nursery one day. I know, I can't believe it either.
But it's so cute!


I think I'd wear these anti-pervert hairy stockings to help fight off creepy harassing jerks.

Sarah is my craft hero! Look at these adorable DIY wood buttons.

Check out this DIY on One Sheepish Girl: Kool-Aide dip dye tassles. So pretty!.

This is a spot on list of what to expect during a job search these days. And I speak from experience!

Enjoy your weekend!

8 comments

  1. I loooove that owl lamp! I'd buy one for our room. It's actually quite fitting for our future design plan. :D I also love the Death Star tea infuser. Hell yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, love the hairy stockings. Your tweet totally made me look (click).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the owl lamp! You sound a bit like me :P, I stumbled upon THE cutest pair of embroidered baby mocassins the other day, and if it weren't for the hefty price tag, I would've bought them (Mind you I'm twenty and I have no baby nor do I plan on having one anytime soon..) :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! The legs! Ewwww...oh emm gee...they look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tassels are so pretty! I love how they take the ombre trend but are still classy! But let's be honest, no way I'm gonna bother to make them... ;)

    Allie @ callmesassafras.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Star Wars tea infuser! NEEEEEEED!

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall