Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Bucket List 2013


I saw Moe's summer bucket list post and I was inspired to create my own. This summer I hope to...

-Get settled in our new home (unpack, paint, plan)
-Throw a house warming party/bbq
-Start on our DIY backyard patio
-Set up a garden of sorts
-Go to Cape May or Ocean City for vacation
-Try to work on my Jergen's tan so I don't blind anyone at the beach
-Go home to NY for some pool lounging
-Go for nighttime bike rides around our new neighborhood
-Eat as much delicious summer produce as possible
-Take some nice pics of all 4 of us in front of the house
-Get some new summery colored nail polishes
-Go to a drive-in movie
-Visit some historic sites

What's on your summer bucket list?

9 comments

  1. Ooo, I love your list! Some of my Summer Goals...

    Buy a Starbuzz e-cig
    Have a big BBQ dinner
    Swim as much as I can (if the pool goes up)
    Thrift some new clothes, preferably with splashy colors
    and hopefully, visit Gardener Village, Antelope Island or another fun see once-in-a-while place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an awesome summer plan. :)

    My summer list includes going to the beach (booked for July!), expanding my shop, and taking more advantage of free events around Austin (particularly music/theater/movie stuff).

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like a fun summer ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list! You inspired me to create my own on Natalie's Notes. I really enjoy your blog and the casual way you write. It's very inviting.

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall