Thursday, May 30, 2013

Flowerpot cozies: May's crochet along link up!


I loved this month's project! The pattern is from Hopscotch Lane and was pretty much a make-it-up-as-you-go kinda pattern. I ended up making the larger one too loose accidentally because increasing every other row was too much. But I was too lazy to frog everything. But the smaller cozy fits great. Just had to make it a bit tighter than I'm used to.

I have a few potted succulents that made it from California and miraculously made it through the sunless winter here in PA that and could use a little boost of color. But I think I'm going to buy some new succulents to put in these pots. Eventually I'd like to make more to put throughout the house. For those of you who participated, feel free to link up below!

4 comments

  1. I agree on with you on the easiness of this pattern! I like the colors you used Alycia. I will link up later this afternoon as I still need to take a pic :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I am falling behind again. I love this project and didn't get a chance to do it! It still may happen though! I love your colour choices, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your color choice is GREAT!! This is the first challenge that I have not participated in... now I'm sorry I didn't. Can't wait to see what you have for us in June!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a fun little project! I love how my little pot looks with all the other plants. Your's turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall