Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm on Instagram!



I'm on Instagram! I've been waiting for what feels like ever (ok, just a year or 2 maybe) to be eligible for a free phone with an upgraded contract, so when I won an HTC One from Ashley I was so excited! I use Verizon though and was at first told by Verizon I could use the phone with a simcard or something (?) but when we went in to the store to set it up, the said I wasn't able to use that phone on the Verizon network. I was sad because I had already bonded with it and started familiarizing myself with it,  but I ended up having to trade it in for an Android Razr, which I love. They were basically the same though.

So with a smart phone comes tons of Instagram pics of my dogs, crochet, and random weirdness. You can follow me by clicking here.

3 comments

  1. Aw, bummer about the HTC One! I'm pinchin' pennies to get myself that phone on Wednesday. ;) Welcome to the world of smartphones, thanks for not getting an iPhone, and I'll be sure to follow you on Instagram! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats wrong with iphone? just too popular? i love the razr though. i'm already addicted, which is probably a bad thing ;)

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall