Friday, April 19, 2013

Bookmark Dump: Hometown pride, podcasts, and crocheted cake



 I want to eat this adorable crochet cake made by Little Things Blogged.

Did you know you can text Google from your phone when a data connection isn't available? Check out this article, Google via Text Messaging.

I've been listening to This American Life podcast (it is AMAZING!) and I found this cool post
on their blog: Coincidence photo stories.

I might have to get something like this to store my yarn in, I mean wine ;)

2 comments

  1. I love This American Life. I got every broadcast from the beginning (like 1995) and have been listening to them in order for a while. It's cool because you can tell when things like 9-11 and Hurricane Katrina happened. Actually I'm on Katrina now, damn those episodes of it are intense, you should find them if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE This American Life... such unique stories! That crochet cake is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall