Thursday, March 21, 2013

What's On My Hook: Granny Pillow

I've been having these incredibly strong urges to crochet pillows lately, probably because I am going to decorate the hell out of our future house with them, so I got to work on this one. It's just one big giant granny square...well 2 actually duh. Yarn used is Lion's Brand Wool Ease. I LOVE the color selection of this yarn. I usually do my shopping online so I am not certain what the exact colors are, but who cares. Everyone likes surprises, right? After this one I'm making a ripple stitch pillow on a rectangle form.

10 comments

  1. The colors are beautiful. I love seeing your granny squares... as I don't have the patience to sit down with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you're using! The feel like spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is beautiful!!!! I love the colors!!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  4. These color are so pretty! It turned out great. I've been wanting to crochet some cushions for when I'm doing homework on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh its beautiful!!! Totally agree about the colours, they are almost spring-y too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome. i couldn't do the online shopping for yarn cause i'm super particular. i guess i could if i already knew what color the yarn was.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea i'm more picky about the texture than the colors and since i've been to joanns many times before, i was familiar with lions brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really can't beat a good granny square - nothing more perfect if you get the colours just right. Beautiful cushion, that mustard colour is ace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you! i have been loving mustard a lot recently. it seems to go with everything :)

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall