Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Dogs


No dogs were harmed in the making of these bunny ears! I didn't use a pattern, just made it up as I went, so I don't have a pattern but I basically just double crocheted up and down both sides of the base chain to make the pink middle part of the ears. Then double crocheted the white outer part with some increases at the tips to make it a little wider. Then I ran some thin wire up and down the length of the ears so I could bend them into place. Then sewed them on a small circle which I attached a wide strap to on each side so it would tie on.



Monty was like, haaaaaaalp! His face cracks me up.
And my hair would have benefited from wearing the ears myself instead. Uck.

15 comments

  1. I didn't know you had bunny wabbits??!! ;)

    The ears are so cute! My pups would NEVER let me do that to them. The one would run away and the other would just eat the bunny ears. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Love it! So have to make those. Don't know that the pups will wear them, but maybe our pig will. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! These bunny ears are adorable. The dogs are cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, so cute!!! I love his face. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious!! Your pups are such good sports :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute! I love their faces. Monty looks like he is pleading to dad to save him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am very lucky to have tolerant pups. cheese helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg if your pig does, please post a pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol i think i was just holding monty weird and he was straining not to fall that's why he looked so pathetic haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha thats amazing!! Im even more tempted to make some for my cats :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so clever to make these without a pattern!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the cutest idea, ever! I love it. The dogs look adorable.

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall