Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Lachlan's 3rd Birthday




My baby is 3! We decided on a rock star theme birthday party. We hired the guys who play music at Lachlan's music class to come to our house. We had a huge turnout! I think at one point there were 30 people in our house. I nearly had an anxiety attack the night before thinking I may have gone overboard and invited too many people, but it was only a 2 hour party and we made it through without anything getting broken.




The kids all had a great time. The music guys brought favors and I made some star shaped rice krispe treats that said "Thanks for rocking with us" to give the kids as well. I made some shirts with iron-on letters for the twins that said "Groupie" and for me and Brian that said "Event Staff." And we made a balloon garland to hang over the "stage" where the guys played. We pad pizza delivered from Dominos and our cake came from the grocery store. So for how big the party was, everything was really easy and low-stress.


It was easy, but will probably be the last time we throw such a huge party. Birthday party expenses will soon be shared amongst all three kiddos so we'll have to take it down a notch.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall