Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The Twins: Three Months Old

Note: This is posting a whole month late!



The babies are 12 weeks old tomorrow. Both babies found their hands and are enjoying putting them in their mouths. They also smile more easily and look at big brother when he's nearby. They haven't noticed each other yet and they can still sleep through each other's crying and Lachlan's loud T-Rex impersonations throughout the day lol We moved them into their room at night but still keep them in their individual bassinets. I really missed having my own baby-free space. They are close to growing out of their bassinets very soon!



Cormac is turning into quite the chunk! I'm not certain, but I think he's about 12 pounds now. I can get him to laugh by tickling his neck. And he's not as fussy as he used to be, so he can be awake without crying now, but he still has his moments. He also has a pretty bad flat spot on his head that we had evaluated yesterday and he qualifies for physical therapy before going on to the whole helmet route. He prefers to always look left so I've been wedging him up to keep pressure off his head but he's so wiggly it doesn't last long.



Sadie is so calm and chill most days but then sometimes at night the witching hour hits us pretty bad where she is inconsolable and we're like, WHO ARE YOU?! It hasn't been so bad the last few days, it's totally random, but wow she can get so mad! Her hair looks more and more red to me, which is funny because there are no red heads in our family.

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, so cute! I can't believe they're 3 months old already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're actually 4 and a half, I posted this way late! their 4 month post will be coming next week. I fell behind :p

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall