Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Taking Stock



Here's my own shorter version of Taking Stock. I always mean for these to go up at the end of the month but never remember. Well surprise, surprise! I did. Where's my sticker? Also, Happy Halloween!

Reading:
Continuing on in Jennifer Wilson's New World series. I just finished Ashes, and am onto the third and final book Inferno. Up next is something by Chuck Palahniuk..can't remember.

Watching:
Stranger Things 2, American Vandal, Mindhunter, The Walking Dead, and all the Halloween movies.

Making:
Working on finishing up another baby girl unicorn. After this, I need to finish a big amigurumi toy for my oldest niece for Christmas.

Thinking:
How long this Halloween season seemed. I think because Halloween is on a Tuesday, the entire past weekend felt like it was Halloween too so I'm kind of over Halloween right now.

Cooking:
All things crock-pot. A few of my favorites were crock-pot meatloaf, chicken and dumplings, and teriyaki meatballs.

Needing:
I desperately need a new pair of sneakers.

Wanting:
For no reason other than for my own selfish childlike needs, I want a Hatchimal. Oh, and to get better sleep. I've been having bouts of insomnia lately.

Looking:
At all the leaves on the ground and seeing how close my neighbors are once again.

Waiting:
For November to come.

Liking:
The colder weather.

Cringing:
There's this video meme going around of this old nerdy white lady teaching hip hop and it's just so painful to watch.

Snacking:
On all the Halloween candy, duh. Reeses. Oh, and Brown Cow yogurt is really damn delicious.

Giggling:
At American Vandal. It's a true crime mockumentary with high focus on all things dick and ball hairs.

Hearing:
The dishwasher running

Feeling:
Quite tired and lazy. Between the insomnia and shorter days I feel like my inner bear is already about to go into hibernation. Zzzzzz.

Sorting:
I'm always sorting and purging stuff, but lately I've been trying to free up space on my phone so I've been deleting hundreds of the same photos taken with the burst mode function.

Lachlan:
He's sick and being super grumpy. I hope we can get through trick or treating for at least a little while tear free. Plus, he's going to be 2 in 2 weeks!

Looking forward to:
Doing a few home improvement projects, and working on a few other little things.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall