Wednesday, September 20, 2017

What's on my hook: Crochet watermelon turtles and ripple baby blankets

I finished a few crochet projects last week for some friends/family who are expecting (or already had) babies! It was nice to take a break from (slowly) knitting to bust out some fast crochet projects.

If this blanket looks familiar, I've made the same one before for another friend a year ago. This is my favorite go-to baby blanket!



Pattern: Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket

Hook: 5.0 mm

Yarn: Pound of love in pink and cream

And I made another watermelon turtle. Aren't they so cute?! I need to make one for Lachlan but maybe in different colors.



Pattern: On Vibemai's blog here

Hook: 3.5 mm

Yarn: Pound of love in pink and cream



No comments

Post a Comment

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall