Monday, August 21, 2017

Our patio makeover

I guess I never did an official post on our patio makeover. Back in June, we hired a landscaping company to lay the concrete and I laid down the stone border around it. It took the crew about 3 days to finish their part, and I finished the border in about the same time. It felt really good ripping out the grass that came over into the border area. Very cathartic!

I figured we have such a hard time keeping the grass green here anyway, that I didn't want to bother with new grass seed. But of course, the rocks have become a nuissance because Lachlan likes to dig in them, and the dog's kick them up. So I'm kind of kicking myself for my idea, but it looks nice once no one messes it up!

Before (basically, ugly AF and unsafe AF)




During






After


2 comments

  1. That looks really great. You created a great spot to hang out :)

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall