Thursday, May 18, 2017

Random thoughts and observations at the mall



  • I know all the stores that have elevators so I don't have to wait in line to use the one in the food court 
  • I saw a girl's butt cheeks hanging out of the bottom of her shorts 
  • Am I getting old, or does the music in some of the "cooler" stores seem to be a touch over too loud? 
  • I wonder if the pushy little salesman in L'Occitane is working today. If so, I'm not going in. 
  • Does the Lego store sell an R2D2 kit? 
  • I want to buy a pair of distressed denim shorts, but not for $70
  • (*ahem* looking at YOU Lucky Brand jeans) 
  • I also won't buy a pair of mom shorts. What's with all the pants being SO high-waisted? Yuck (Looking at YOU Forever 21) 
  • Someone's going to think I shouldn't be shopping in Forever 21 
  • I love seeing people smile at Lachlan sitting and eating in his stroller, leaning back, legs spread out hanging over each side, eating snacks and drinking milk, living it up like a king. 
  • Don't make eye contact with the kiosk salesmen. DON'T LOOK STOP LOOKING AT ME DON'T LOOK STOP LOOKING AT ME 
  • It smells like something yummy is cooking in Williams Sonoma and the song playing is good. I almost don't want to leave 
  • I put on too much sample lotion at Bath & Body Works and now my stroller handle is all greasy and sticky 
  • Lachlan doesn't need clothes, but I'm going to look anyway because they are always so cute 
  • Why can't these clothes come in my size? 
  • I want Wetzel's Pretzels with cheese dip 
  • I'm sweating my ass off, why?

2 comments

  1. Haha, that was funny. Also, I still shop (or at least look) at Forever 21... ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i like their clothes, its just a big mess in my local store here where you can find one type of clothing in multiple places so it gets overwhelming. i just felt so out of place in there with my stroller and mom jeans ;) though maybe i'm onto something if high-waisted pants are coming back.

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall